Saturday, September 17, 2011

Inviting all Family, Friends, and Lil' Will Supporters :)

It's what we have all been waiting for....
"P" Party  
(click on P here to RSVP on FB or email me with RSVP)
Celebrating William's Kidney Function
 

Location: Arlington Heights Sports Park
Time: ‎5:00PM Saturday, October 15th
An very informal gathering to celebrate William's amazing recovery. We will be bringing pizzas and punch. If you are up to it, bring something that starts with the letter "p." :)  
We hope to CELEBRATE with you there.

I know many of you have already contacted me to see if there was something you could bring or do for the party, with resources, etc.  
Please feel free to contact (email) me to let me know:
or if you are closer acquainted with  
Megan Ramaglia 
& family you can contact her on FB on the William Antonio Todd FB support page.

Will even made it to church last Sunday (with his no socks in true William style)

2 comments:

  1. I know you will all have a blast celebrating. We will be thinking of little Will running around having fun. Can't make it, thanks for the invite.

    ReplyDelete